Total Pageviews

Join SIF yahoogroup, get answers..

Join SIF yahoogroup"

Monday, November 06, 2006

A Day in Women Cell !! - 498A, DV Laws creat such stories everyday !!

A Day in Women Cell !! - 498A, DV Laws creat such stories everyday !!

A Day in Women Cell !!

"What do you want ?", Do you want to go back or you want to have mutual divorce? !, a police officer (CAW Cell incharge) asks Menaka.

Menaka : I tried my best but now I want a divorce as I can’t go back.

Police Officer : So, how do you want divorce.

Menaka : If he (Husband), can compensate me with 20 lacs, I shall go for mutual divorce.

Police Officer to Husband : Tell me man, what do you want? Do you agree to pay 20 lacs?

Husband : Sir, I wanted to have my wife back but now, if she is asking for divorce, I’m left with no other option but to comply to her desire. 20 lacs…….this is a huge amount and I don’t have it. My wife has already taken all what we had as our mutual saving and so, paying 20 lacs now to her, is now next to impossible for me.

Menaka : But we have spent even more than that over the marriage and so, I will not agree on anything less than this.

Police Officer : Ok, let’s do it like this, you both go to other room and discuss what is the best figure you can agree on.

Husband : Sir, I don’t want to go anywhere as I’ve no faith left. What she will agree with me at the back may deny later and so, let’s talk about it here only.

Menaka : There is no need to discuss any further as I’ll not agree on any other figure.

Police Officer to the husband : Decide man, I think you should agree to what she is asking else things will become difficult for you and your family.

Husband : Sir, please have mercy on us. I’ll not be able to pay this much. I can still try to pay somewhere around 50% of what is being asked by selling my fathers house as what I had saved that she has already taken.

Police Officer : I don’t think you have much of a choice but still I give you some more time to think about it. You can think over it once again for another 2 hrs. I suggest, check all your resources and then after 2 hrs from now, you all have to come here in my office again. Please do not try to take this lightly as you and your family is in big trouble already.

**************** After 2 hrs ***************************************

Police Officer to the husband : So, tell us what have you decided ?

Husband : Sir, I have checked all my resources and honestly telling you that paying 20 lacs is not just possible for me.

Menaka’s Brother to the Police Officer : Sir, this fellow is telling a lie. He has 2 houses and a car and he is holding good position in a MNC. He can definitely pay this amount.

Menaka : I’ve told my final figure, officer. I’ve no time to waste. If they do not agree to my demand, I want you to take an action against them and file an FIR for dowry harassment.

Police Office to the husband : Look man, I’m left with no other option but to comply to the ladies desire if you don’t agree to her demand. You have old father & mother, why you don’t agree. You know because of your adamant attitude, your old parents will have to suffer along with you. I suggest, you sign this agreement and pay your wife the amount she is asking else you guys will have to go to prision....PRISION...PRISION.....

This is a one of the event in thousands, happening on daily basis in India CAW / Police stations. THIS IS A HELL FOR THOSE WHO HAS TO GO THROUGH IT AND A STORY FOR OTHERS. IPC 498A, is already killing Indian family lives and now we have a new bill/Act called ‘Domestic Violence’, to make the things more worse. Please think, what we want and what we are doing. Society is from common people and if they can’t be happy, no society can grow & develop.

“LAW is meant for us as common people and so, what in LAW is good for all is to be asked by us only. Please stand against these forced barbaric laws to save Indian families. “

STOP LEGAL TERRORISM !!
Save Your Families today
to have Indian Society Tomorrow

Thanks & Best Regards
Raj Kaushal
Ph.No: +919810049917
raj_k_kaushal@yahoo.com
rajkaushal@gmail.com

My Blog:
http://warrior498a.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saveindianfamily/
My favourite websites :
www.saveindianfamily.org
www.498a.org
www.mynation.net
Read latest News at www.mynation.net/mynews ; www.498a.org/news

Disclaimer : These are my personal views. Your views could be different. I do not hold myself liable for any consequences, legal or otherwise, arising out of use of any such information.



Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lot needs to be done to have good population of men police, men lawyers, men judges etc before letting these women go to these men. I say this because men are not trusted as per the law. It is like a case where a woman law maker is sending a poor cow to a lion hoping that the lion is a vegetarian. Note for the law maker (specially the female law maker):- Please first sort out other problems before this creates more problems for the society. UK Guy